By Powerbuy // 22 November 2016 // Related Categories: Tips
The Best Lenovo Laptops to Buy in 2016 For Lawyers!
Lawyers, like many other busy professionals, consider buying a laptop as a business investment rather than an expense. When you are searching for the right laptop for your profession, it is best to study all leading brands and models before making a decision based on your requirements.
With endless possibilities of technical specifications and features, the laptop market is a crowded space that calls for some expert guidance to help discover what is ‘best’ for you.
What is a ‘Best Laptop’?
There is no such thing as a ‘best laptop.' There are however, many expensive laptops available with top specifications and great features. At the same time, there are many laptops good enough to run commonly used law-specific software programs, such as e-discovery.
The jackpot is being able to strike a balance between the perfect specifications and a positive user experience, making your investment worthwhile.
Our Top Picks from Lenovo:
We have done the hard work for you and short-listed three business-ready Lenovo laptops that match the design and technical specifications needed for a law firm.
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon
Thinkpad X1 Carbon offers you an excellent build quality and a robust overall design.
- Thin & Light: Weighing just under 1.2 kgs, it’s easy to carry around. This feature is important if you have to lug your laptop around with you often for meetings & presentations.
- Battery Life: It also offers the best-in-class battery life of 10 hours on a single charge. You can spend your entire day without having to run around searching for power sockets!
- Comfortable Typing: Another noteworthy feature is the spill-resistant keyboard, with back-light and comfortable spacing between the keys. With long hours spent typing, you’ll want a keyboard that is comfortable!
We highly recommend this laptop as the X1 Carbon balances the technical specifications and the design elements beautifully.
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 YOGA
Thinkpad X1 YOGA is the new generation laptop which offers practical design elements along with superior performance features.
- Flexible Modes: You can switch to four different modes depending on the use. The laptop screen turns a complete 360o to make it easy to use for any occasion. This feature is particularly helpful when you have restricted space, like when travelling.
- Comfortable Typing: The full-sized backlit keyboard is also spill-resistant
, and like in the case of X1 Carbon, offers comfortable and error-free typing.
- Take Notes Without Typing: With an included stylus pen, you can take notes and annotate documents on the run without having to type using a keyboard.
While it is at the premium end of the X1 series of laptops, we recommend this laptop if you are looking for a great travel companion!
- Thinkpad T 460
Thinkpad T 460 is perfect for you if you are looking for a more robust laptop with essential features, while not compromising too much on the performance aspect.
- High on Security: Using the fingerprint reader to log in, you’ll have a heightened sense of security. This feature ensures highly sensitive data and documents remain safe and inaccessible to others.
- Battery Life: This product comes with a claim of up to 18-hour battery life, which means you can finish a full day’s work without having to charge.
- Better Connectivity: The T 460 also offers multiple options for wireless and port connectivity. It also supports USB 3.0 technology, which is up to 10X faster than previous models for files transfer.
If you use your laptop as a desktop replacement, we definitely recommend Thinkpad T 460, where you can have it stationed at one place and don’t need to carry it along with you for travel purposes.
Comments: 0 // Share: