By PowerBuy // 7 March 2013 // Related Categories:
Are you an avid user of Dropbox? Then you should consider “Dropbox for Teams” which, like a traditional file server, is designed to help share files in team environments. Here’s what you need to know:
- Unlike the standard Dropbox version every staff member gets a different log-in to Teams so you can monitor behaviour, logins and create “Groups”.
- “Groups” are similar to a traditional file server. You can set up multiple groups and permissions so you can restrict users from accessing specific files and folders.
- The Teams version starts with 1TB of storage which is more than enough for most small businesses.
- If your files are accidentally deleted or corrupted you can use the “Pack-Rat
” feature to view all previously saved versions of your Dropbox files so you can quickly undo any change.
- Dropbox Teams costs $795 per year for up to 5 users and extra users are $125 per year.
- You get unlimited support with Dropbox Teams should anything go wrong.
What do you think? Is Dropbox Teams right for you?
Comments: 0 // Share: